Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have been having this problem while now, I have this

Customer Question

I have been having this problem for a while now, I have this uncomfortable feeling in the right side of my neck, it doesn't hurt there's no lump or anything. But I feel there's something there, that's out of place. Please help.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Is this 'uncomfortable feeling' superficial or deep?Since how long are you having this problem?Does pressing the area or moving the neck worsen your symptoms?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd say it's superficial. I had it for a few months. It does not worsen when I press the area. I have no other issue, and I am currently not on any medication
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I will call you now in a few moments.