Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I need some help

Hello I need some help
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhat questions do you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was with my ex in December 17and had unprotected sex I had a period Dec 20th and another period Jan 19th since Dec 19th I've only had sex with my new partner I have just missed my period which was due Feb 15th who's baby is it I'm so worried
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou don't know if your pregnant.you should do home pregnancy urine testing to see first if you are pregnant.if you are pregnant, it would be with your new partner, it would not be your exlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am pregnant I did a clear blue test but feel extremely worried. It said 2-3 weeks I know it sounds silly but I just need to be sure or I can't keep the baby
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
well, the timing sounds like the baby is from your new partneryou should see your GP doctor if you are pregnantand get started on prenatal vitamins.and you should not drink alcohol and not smoke.if you need more certainty, you can always ask your GP doctor for genetic testing of the baby to prove to you who the father is.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had a pain on my right side it hurts when I laugh or cough I'm not sure what it could be. I have a slipped disc on my right lower back is it anything to do with that? I only feel it more like I said wen I cough or laugh
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, a slipped disk could be causing your right side pain when you laugh or cough.do you have pain in your right side back or right side abdomen front?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pain is almost feeling like its my ribs on the right side of my body
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
that could be from the slipped disk in your lower backor could be a small kidney stone possiblylet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com