Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My name is ***** ***** 3 weeks ago I had what looked like

Hi my name is ***** ***** 3 weeks ago I had what looked like blood in the toilet pan in the stool and on the like a bitty part on the paper nothing has happened since although I did have loose stools yesterday and today I noticed a few black specs on the paper I did eat beetroot crisps the day before I thought I saw the blood I did go to the Docters who gave me a rectal exam and stomach also took bloods full blood count liver and kidney all were clear I don't want to put myself though a colonoscopy but I do have enough money to pay for one if absolutely necessary please can you advise
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Does not sound serious.You may have internal hemorrhoid which will cause painless bleeding sometimes with hard stool.Black crisps likely from beet.You do not have anemia, weight loss, or daily rectal bleeding.Nothing concerning.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/