Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

If you kiss different people intimately and after each time

if you kiss different people intimately and after each time the upper part of your stomach feels upset what does that mean
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please let me know what you mean by upset stomach?Please elaborate.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its more like a strong discomfort that makes you feel like throwing up but not exactly. its like something that doesnt let you esape from it until about maybe an hour.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. This does not indicate any disease process.It is normal for some people to feel this way, particularly, people who are very romantic, sensitive and emotional.I would not worry whatsoever.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but how come it only happens when sailiva is exchanged