Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have a swollen abdominal wall , the swelling is over my

Customer Question

I have a swollen abdominal wall , the swelling is over my virginal
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidhave you been sexually active recently?are you taking medications?did you eat a lot of salt or eat out before hand? eating too much salt can cause water and fluid retention?is there any possibility you could be pregnant?
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes after swelling only this morning I had sex with husband.
no I am not on medication.
I am moderately intolerant to milk and grain' so I might of eat more salt but we eat healthy and keep fit. no I know that pregnant is not possible as it had my period and my husband takes meds that make that impossible.
did any payment go through
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it swells on one side not the other side. burns, painful
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
is the pain and swelling of your vulva of your vagina?or the vaginal labia?or over the pubic bone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its over the pubic bone
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I seemost often that is due to hormone changes in your body from the ups and downs of your cycle causing your estrogen levels to go up and down.sex can also cause some trauma and bumping into that area and can cause swelling as well.pain can be from skin infection or cellulitis or possibly ingrown hair follicle.was the sex rough?is there redness of the skin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it was not. there is no redness in any part of the vagina. last week on the same side I had sore swelling under and marks of the left breast.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I seemarks on the breast can be from hormone changes.you could have pulled a groin muscle as well causing swelling and painif you were very physical and had sex and did walking and hiking at the cavesyou might need to ice the area if there is pain and swellingand gently do groin muscle stretcheswhich could help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I need to check about the hormone
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you may notif your monthly cycles are normal most likely your hormone levels are normal.sounds more to me more likely to be a pulled or strained groin musclewomen can get this from sex activity and running and hiking and lifting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. can you tell me if I have paid for the call charge
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, you paid for the phone consult services.would you like to me to call you in the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no because the way the page was laid out I was not able to move forward to online chat without pressing the call tab. thank you you answered I didn't need a call from you. please can you let me no the full charges and remove the call charge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will accept the consultancy charge but not the phone charge. Please refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for you good advice on my health but, find you silent response abusive and i will be forced to take this problem to trading standards and give a negative review
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have contacted the litigation department of my bank which will be contacting you shortly.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are welcomevery happy to helpthanks for using JustAnswer.com