Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Can I take paracetamol when I have used Voltarol 12 hour emulgel

can I take paracetamol when I have used Voltarol 12 hour emulgel om my knee to help deal with pain
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Yes, there is no harm in taking paracetamol after applying voltarol emulgel.There is no risk whatsoever.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards