Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was in a nightclub on Thursday & stupidly blacked out for

I was in a nightclub on Thursday & stupidly blacked out for half an hour. Next thing I remember is being outside the club disorientated. My anus was not sore until today - what are the chances I was assaulted during blackout?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome,Though it is very difficult to make it certain about assault in your case but presence of anal soreness is one such sign that can be related to anal assault. If you find redness or any abrasion on your body or specifically in genital area chances of assault are high. One other factor to rule out is if you have constipation there are chances that you have developed anal fissure or tear because of that which can cause soreness. Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankfully I didn't find any abrasions & I was fully clothed. I know it is a hard question but how sore would it be if I had never had anal sex before.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for reply,soreness can be of moderate to severe intensity if you never had it before. Chances in your case is very less as you developed soreness not right away, it can be because of some other reason. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last question - i passed the largest stool I have ever done this morning. Would an anal assault result in that? I had read that it was more likely to cause diarehia.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
No it does not cause large stool. But your soreness can be explained with passing large stool.Best.