Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My 15 month old son heaves after food - he is not sick he just heaves and holds it in his

Customer Question

my 15 month old son heaves after food - he is not sick he just heaves and holds it in his mouth then swallow it all back
his poo is ok he has no other symptoms
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionI'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to helpHe could have issues with acid reflux.This is very common in kids and can result in these symptomsI would ask his doctors to try an anti reflux medicine like zantac and see how he does.
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply.