Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I'm 31 I have now found that the lower inner part of

Customer Question

Hello I'm 31 I have now found that the lower inner part of my left breast feels like a pebble beach is this cancer?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.At your age cancer is very unlikely.This pebble that you are experiencing is most likely a benign or a harmless lump.I would not worry too much.If you want to be dead sure you can have an ultrasound guided biopsy of the lump.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could this be possible that to do with the tissue or glands
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes and that actually is very common in ladies of your age.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I press the lumps they are tender..don't hurt otherwise...can it be common that some lumps don't hurt at all
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Tender lumps are usually not related to anything serious.Cancerous lumps are painless and are not tender to begin with.So this lumps seems HIGHLY unlikely to be anything serious.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I press hard on it it a little painfull,but I read online it's because the cancer lump is pressing on nerves??
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
That happens in large cancerous lumps.By the time the lump is large enough the diagnosis is usually obvious.In the vast majority of cases though cancerous lumps are painless to start with.Please rate me before we proceed.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How large may I ask
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
At least more than two inches.Even smaller lumps can cause pain due to pressing on nerves but nerve pain is not like what you are experiencing.Nerve pain is much more severe and is often a shooting pain.It is not like the pain that you are experiencing that is present only on pressing the lump hard.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would the lump is more or less 2 inches
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
The most common cause of such a lump at your age is a fibroadenoma of the breast which is a harmless tumor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've herd of that!!! The lump is painless would not no its even there,like I mentioned above,I have to press it hard to present pain
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I would not worry whatsoever.It is your anxiety that is getting the better of you at the moment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suffer with pure obbesive disorder and axitety
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I understand which is what's making you think it is cancer.Can you please accept the premium services offer for more Q&A time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's all dr thank you so much,I will keep in touchLucy
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am here daily.You can specifically request me by starting your question with FOR DR SH ONLY.Regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome :)I am glad that I was able to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I will sure be requesting you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just to add it is no where near 2 inches just looked on a ruler sorry
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes I understand that. It must be around a centimeter or two.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr I no I need to pay for more questions I only have one!!Can you have lumpy breast tissue in just one breast?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Can you please accept the premium service offer for more Q&A time.Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you anyway!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
18 pounds? I only paid 11 pounds before dr?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I will reduce the price for you.Is it okay now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Can you have lumpy breast tissue in just one breast?Yes definitely it can be just in one breast.Sorry for the late response.You can ask me four more follow-up questions if you have more.So feel free to ask if you have more questions.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry,I wasn't sure if the money went through,thank you,I seem to now feel like I'm moving the skin around it...how do I no if i can move the lump
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Well, you try holding the lump and try moving it around.If it moves around in the breast a little bit then it is mobile. If it is absolutely fixed to the underlying structures or overlying skin, it will not move around.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So if it does not move,it doesn't automatically,mean cancer?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Not at all.The only test that can definitively rule out/rule in cancer is a needle biopsy.But considering your age and the size of the lump being only very small it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY to be cancer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not at all meaning no?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes meaning no.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry!! OK dr thank you so much,I will wait till after my peroid and if still there I will go back to mu gp you have been a great helpRegards lucy
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am glad that I was able to help Lucy.Wish you all the best.Take care.