Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

So i'm a 19 year old girl, been trying to have sex with

Hi so i'm a 19 year old girl, been trying to have sex with my boyfriend for ages and it's not really working, do i have vaginismus?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhy isn't it working?are you dry?are you having pain?are you scared to have sex?is he able to insert a finger inside of your vagina?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have no idea. he's able to insert a finger, but everytime we try it always ends up being too painful to continue
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
his penis might be too large for youyou might be dry, you might have to use more KY lubricant to help improve lubrication.you might need to try to use a vaginal dilator or dildo to help stretch your vaginal canal to helphave you tried KY jelly yet to help improve lubrication? that often will help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, i've never tried ky jelly before. i mean to be honest it's normal sized. He says when he inserts his finger it feels tight, is that normal?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, it is normalsome women have a tight vaginal canalyou have never had a baby before.it is normal to be right, especially if you are petite.try the KY jellytry to by a small vaginal vibrator or dilator and use KY jelly on it and practice inserting itover time, the vaginal canal will widen up and he will be able to insert himself.also make sure to use birth control to not get pregnant.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com