Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I used to have a hernia. I had it operated on 7 years ago

Customer Question

I used to have a hernia. I had it operated on 7 years ago and a lump remained as scarring. it now aches after eexercise and there is a reddish purplish bruise on top if it. can you please help?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Have you been seen for this again?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Years ago and they said it was just scarring.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I think that you should be seen again as this may indicate a possible recurrence of the hernia which may require a redo of the surgery that you had.I would, therefore, strongly recommend that you be seen again by your surgeon.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at your end.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And I paid £24 to be told this. What was the point in that!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have until you are fully satisfied.If you are not satisfied after all this you can always contact the customer support service of this website and they will refund you all the money.Kindest regards