Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I had my tonsils out last Monday and I feel like my right side

Customer Question

I had my tonsils out last Monday and I feel like my right side has heeled but im struggling with my left side. It's hurts to eat, swallow my own saliva, yawning, basically anything. Last night I felt like I had acid poured down my throat and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I also can't really hear anything out of my left ear which I was told it would wear off but it hasn't.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.You have developed a bacterial infection on the left side.The infection has blocked the Eustachian tube affecting your ear as well.You will need to be on antibiotic course --a stronger one if you were on one already to kill the resistant bacterial infection.Please see your doctor about it soon.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/