wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have had bilateral Cluneal nerve decompression by Professeur

Hi I have had bilateral Cluneal nerve decompression by Professeur Robert in Nantes France August 15. At my 6 monthly post op check up last week he has written to my Dr asking for me to have Qutenza treatment by a pain specialist. Please can you tell me the best place to be referred to for this. I live in Birmingham UK, b459td.
Thank you for your help.
Fiona
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.I suggest you obtain a copy of Professor Nantes' medical notes in your case and bring them to The Heart of England Pain clinic:http://www.heartofengland.nhs.uk/pain-services/ Here you will be able to obtain State of the Art pain treatment, including capsaicin 8% (Qutenza).Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Doctor Rick,
Thank you for this information, I will give them a call tomorrow.
Fiona
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure Fiona.I wish you the very best.I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS