Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have sore ribs and lower back with a neuralgia feeling all

Customer Question

I have sore ribs and lower back with a neuralgia feeling all over my body.also a feeling at my bladder that I have to use toilet all the time. I am on tramadol and gabapentin and vensir x l. Ive had lidocaine infusion. Acupuncture. Massage. You mention it. I can't leave my house. My doctors don't seem to care. They think it's in my head. I can assure you it's not. Was always a healthy man.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Have you had any blood tests done like a vitamin D level of a thyroid hormone level or vitamin B12 level?What kinds of doctors have you been seen for this as yet?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything else at the moment?Please let me know.