DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a tiny bump (size of a small spot) near base of my skull,

Customer Question

I have a tiny bump (size of a small spot) near base of my skull, between my ear and top of spine. When I fiddle with it, the lower part of my head feels a little odd/sore - is this anything to worry about? - I had felt it for a couple of years - am female, 67 years old.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIt is likely a small sclerosed node or cystAnd not likely something to worry about after a few years of remaining the same.Simply have your doctor feel it at your next exam...we can not examen you.Not likely anything serious. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.