DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am having not a great day today and dull pain in my

Hello. I am having not a great day today and dull pain in my head (but just from one right side) worries me. It deviates to my ear - it feels like in airplane- and I have a kind of heavy, dragging down sensation, like heavy head from one side.. I can't stop thinking and winding myself up, and seems like on the top of this I am stressing out about it ..I would appreciate if someone can help with any advice ... Many thanks in advance
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloAny new headache must be examined.It can be migraineIt can be tension.It can be new high blood pressureIt can be a brain problem [rarely].The advice is to have an exam and make sure you are OK. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.