Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have some health questions: What does it mean if

Hello, I have some health questions:
What does it mean if your stool does not always sink in the toilet and it can be very loose in the morning?
Is it normal to feel tired and physically drained, muscles tired, sometimes without having the flu?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Can be from a viral infection if recent onset.Also change in diet from increase fibers suddenly --can cause loose stool.Malabsorption syndrome --if you are not able to digest fat well and fat can cause floating sotool.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is not digesting fat well a condition that will require help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is not digesting fat well a condition that will require help? Don't worry, you were fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Fat digestion problem can arise due to either galbladder problem or pancreas problem.Bile emulsification of fat and then subsequent action of pancreatic enzymes required.Either problem will cause abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting with meals as well.Do you have these symptoms?Also did you change your diet recently?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no and yes
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Ok then do not worry about any serious problem like gallbladder or panreas.Recent diet change can cause as your intestine still adjusting to the change.This is expected and your normal bowel movement will restore in 3-4 weeks.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible for it to take longer than a month? Or would that indicate something else? It has been at least two weeks already
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Yes it can --that still does not suggest anything bad though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is is possible that the symptoms remain the same as long as I continue this diet? almost like diarrhea in morning and soft but loose the rest of the time? too much fiber perhaps?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Very welcomeYes possible --that will mean you are intolerant to the diet.You need to modify your diet in that case.Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
You left a negative feedback --is it by mistake?Will you consider changing the rating if you are done with any questions?Best wishes