Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Iv.e got a very slight little lump come on the outside

Customer Question

hi. iv.e got a very slight little lump come on the outside of my left ear which does not hurt when I touch it. but the skin feels a bit drier in this area. what could this be it.s not causing any pain and hardly can be noticed. but is this anything to get alarmed about? thanks for any advise.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am a cancer doctor.a small lump on the ear which does not hurt sounds like a small blocked skin pore or a skin cystit doesn't sound like anything to be alarmed about.you can upload a clear photo here if you would likebut it sounds like you are safe to wait to show it to your doctor at your next exam.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com