TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Doctor
Experience:  17 years as a physician, Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
13956133

What does your cervix look like if you have Clymedia

Customer Question

Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 9 months ago.
You can't see your cervix yourself, but with chlamydia it may look reddened, and inflamed and there may be some discharge.Also when a doctor examines it there may be more pain- "cervical motion tenderness"I hope that helps
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry last question would a gynocologist be able to tell when they do a colposcopy and closely look at your cervix ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Pls don't tell me I have to pay again for another answer
No of course you don't have to pay again- You just have to provide a rating after we are done.A gynecologist may be able to see that it looks inflamed, but they would likely do a test ( culture, or to identify the DNA) to confirm chlamydia as opposed to other bacteria. You should now provide an answer rating- to acknowledge you got your rresponse
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will only rate when happy with response which I am not too be honest as your answer is not clear cut I have been to a gynocologist and they did a colposcopy and said my cervix was heathly so in your opinion after nine years with the same partner do you think I may be ok I am all of a sudden a bit paranoid would be cervix be in a state of I had it for nine years
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My cervix I mean be in a state
As I wrote above- you don't need to rate until you are satisfied with the response.As for your last comment- If your gynecologist stated your cervix looked fine- then it is less likely you have an infection.When they do an exam they often will test for gonorrhea and chlamydia anyway, as occasionally one can become infected without a lot of visible inflammation. Obviously one only becomes infected from sex with an infected partner. If you have only 1 partner, and he is non - infected as well, you have no risk at all. But both those "ifs" need to be true- if they are, you do not need to worry.Now if there is other information you are not saying- like you were already confirmed to have infection, then that is a different story
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will not be rating as I find you quite abrubt tbh thanks for nothing
What other question are you specifically looking for that I have not answered?The rating system is meant to assure that you get your questions answered, not a way for you to obtain free information.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Free I paid money for this so it is not free ? I asked you if my cervix would be damaged after nine years with it forget it I will never use you again and be ripped off
I am not sure you understand- any money you paid remains in your account and not a penny is paid out, until you provide a rating to a question- which acknowledges you got an answer- You don't pay anything more, and you haven't actually "paid" until that point.As I commented - if you do not have an infection, and have not been infected, then chlamydia is not a worry.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know if I have that is why I was asking would my cervix be in a state after nine years if I had it but as I said forgot it if I was happy I would have paid
Well, that is up to you. Good luck