Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Is there anybody i can talk to in regard to mental health regarding

Customer Question

Is there anybody i can talk to in regard to mental health regarding an incident that happened recently? I am finding it a little hard.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anybody in the nhs who could help with a poor state of mind. I was invloved in an incident while away on a work trip and i am struggling to eat and sleep or think about anything else. Im not sure how much i am supposed tonsay about the incident but i am struggling
Yes, there are many resources available within the NHS for assistance with mental health issues, although the exact resources available in your community will vary. For most situations, mental health resources can be accessed through your GP. There also are a variety of helplines that are available, and there is a good summary of these resources at http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/mental-health-helplines.aspx. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.