Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a small lump on my vagina. Looks like a pimple. Doesn't

I have a small lump on my vagina. Looks like a pimple. Doesn't just and been there for three days.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The word just should be hurt. It doesn't hurt
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.This might be a bartholin gland cyst.The Bartholin glands are two small organs under the skin in a woman's genital area. They are on either side of the labia.This can also be a sebaceous cyst, essentially, these cysts are formed when the duct of the glands are blocked and the secretions are trapped inside causing it to form a lump.You should have this examined by your PCP as lumps are clinical diagnoses. Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. What is a PCP?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
If you're in the U.K., then your GP.Please leave a positive rating for the service.Best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.