Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Systolic 135 and lower diastolic 95 and higher very out of

Customer Question

systolic 135 and lower diastolic 95 and higher very out of breath when walking, fuzzy head.taking 10m.g, olmesartan medox0mil. very poor sleep pattern bad dreams,and tired
most of the time.please help i am 76.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,The symptoms you have mentioned can have several causes. You need to visit your doctor to get some baseline tests done including x-ray chest, EKG, renal and liver function test. There can be an element of depressive illness as well. I would suggest to visit your doctor as shortness of breath should be thoroughly evaluated to rule out cardiac and renal problems specially at your age.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.