Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am a 56yr old male My gp has stopped my testosterone

Customer Question

I am a 56yr old male My gp has stopped my testosterone replacement therapy the range is 6 to 27 and I was at 14 I'm am now at 8.8 after 3 weeks without the therapy my Heath and well being is suffering I am a dialysis patient and I have dialated cardiomyopathy my bloodpressure is usually 95 to 100 over 50 but without the regular testosterone therapy it is dropping down to levels of around 70 to 80 over 45 I have since researched about the range and found that someone on testosterone therapy should be at an acceptable range of around 15 could you tell me if this correct and hopefully advise me what to do. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
why did your doctor stop it?have you seen an endocrinologist?
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply