DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

A few days ago, I think I was a little too rough on myself

A few days ago, I think I was a little too rough on myself while masturbating. I noticed what appeared to be swelling of my foreskin around the head of my penis a few hours after I had finished. I didn't really have any pain or any itchiness or anything like that, so thought I'd just take it easy for a few days. It appears mostly back to normal a few days so I tried masturbating again, but without quite so much pressure. It felt normal until it came to the climax. I had all the sensation of climaxing, but without any ejaculate. I've heard about dry orgasms before, but I'm 24 and it seems like an odd age for that to happen, particularly as I hadn't masturbated for a few days. Should I be concerned?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,Just one episode of dry orgasm is not enough to make any conclusion, though it can occur in many conditions like diabetes, prostrate surgeries, congenital duct problems. Considering your age and normal ejaculate history nothing much to worry about for just one episode. If this happens again then you should get yourself thoroughly examined by your physician to rule out anything serious. At this point nothing to worry about.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.You need an exam now.The swelling of the foreskin is of concern and there could be priapism or other damage.You also have to rule out prostate problems, infection of the foreskin, etc.go to your GP or to A&E, be seen today.Please click a positive.let me know if you have more questions. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.For the future, save time and get fast, correct, safe and comprehensive answers, find me in medical by request "for dr. thomas only".
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.