Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My baby is very sickly after every feed and theought the day

Customer Question

My baby is very sickly after every feed and theought the day generally, he only poo's once every 3 days, i cannot get hold of a midwife and my doctor keeps telling me to contact midwife my 3 week old is currently on aptimil, can i change him to aptimil comfort?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Yes you can change him to aptamil comfort without any issues as far as I am concerned.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards