Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I'm not sure but I think there was a worm in my poo. This

Hi I'm not sure but I think there was a worm in my poo. This is gross but I got a photo, could someone verify?!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidparasites in your bowels can not be seen with the naked eye.they cause watery diarrhea until you get the parasites treated.many foods can cause what looks like "worms" but are just products of digestion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's interesting. I can't think what on earth it is then. This is entirely gross but can I attach the photo, it would make me feel better to know someone had confirmed it was nothing. Sorry!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
that is solid stool and not from diarrhea.the hands and strands there are most likely from fiber in your foods that you could have eaten in over the last few days.please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com