DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Taken 8 200gm buplex and 6 disprin 300mg ,is my life at ri

Customer Question

taken 8 200gm buplex and 6 disprin 300mg ,is my life at risk?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloNot likely at these doses.However, you can cause irritation of the stomach most likely.The question is why you did this, and I suggest you go to A&E to make sure you are OK.there is some chance of having a severe reaction even at these levels, and so you should be checked out now. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.