DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My issue is premature ejaculation and I have lazy thyroid,

My issue is premature ejaculation and I have lazy thyroid, use this tablet euthyrox 25 kg. I read and found that effect on premature ejaculation is that right?
Plus I used to do a lot of masturbation last year's. At the moment is take 1 minute or may be less. Furthermore I did sexual health test last month and the result is normal. So I’m looking for help to solve my problem if possible. What the best way to solve my problem because I want to get married soon.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HIIf your TSH is over 2.5 you are hypothyroid.This can affect you.You need to check the TSH specifically.Your doctor also needs to checktestosterone levelsblood pressurecholesterolrule out diabetesrule out prostate diseaserule out anxiety OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a solution please !!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so let imagine If my TSH is over 2.5 you are hypothyroid. what i have to do in this case !!
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
We do not treat or diagnosed.I have given you a solution.If your TSH is over 2.5 you are not on enough thyroid medication.At the same time, your doctor needs to rule out the other possible causes.You need a diagnosis, which you don't have. Only by treating the underlying cause can you fix this.Most likely it is hypothyrodism.IN this case you need a stead increase in medication, with a TSH every 6 weeks until you are at a TSH level of .8 to 1.Please click a positive.Come back as needed.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.