Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I just wanted to ask you... I have had my implant out

Customer Question

Hello, I just wanted to ask you...
I have had my implant out now for nearly 6 months or more... but I have only had one period and that was on the 2nd of January? And since then I haven't received a period?? Why would this be?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidhave you been sexually active without a condom or birth control?have you checked urine pregnancy tests?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't had no sex or anything? I have done pregnancy test and also been to the doctors but still nothing... I'm not pregnant?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
that is good you are not pregnant.your body could still be getting back to normal hormone levels after your implant removalhow many years did you use the implant?you might have to go back to see your doctor go get blood tests to check your estrogen and LH and FSH levels to see if they are normal for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But if I have had my period and then I kinda slept with my ex partner and it has only been 2 days and I'm kind of scared could I fall pregnant?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
there is a small chance for pregnancy.blood tests is the best way to check for pregnancy earlylet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com