Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Have had a low grade sore throat with wee cough and some hoarseness

have had a low grade sore throat with wee cough and some hoarseness for some months plus lots of sneezing. Feeling very tired with muscle aches, sore joints and terrible brain fog. Feel totally exhausted the day after some increased activity, i.e. gardening or short walk.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry you are not feeling wellyou should see your GP doctor and get your thyroid levels checked and iron and ferritin and B12 levels checked with blood work.you could be having some acid reflux up from your stomach causing sore throat and some hoarsenesssneezing is often due to environmental allergies. you might need to take allergy pills and steroid nasal sprays to help your sneezing.do you have a GP doctor you can see about your symptoms?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No additional information required

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com