Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Flu like symptons, no energy, loss of appetite, hacking

flu like symptons, no energy, loss of appetite, nasty hacking cough, body aches all over. been like this for 6 days now.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.It sounds, most likely to be a viral infection.However, since your symptoms have not improved any over the last 6 days, I would recommend that you be seen to see if you require a course of an antibiotic, which would be required if there is a superadded bacterial infection.A viral infection in itself can take up to a couple of weeks to go away completely.Meanwhile I would recommend continuing doing what you are already doing.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards