Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am currently on medication Ovary Disease.

Hi i am currently on medication for Polycystic Ovary Disease. I wanted to check if taking a weight loss supplement will be a problem?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.What weight loss supplement are you planning to take?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Diet Hydratrim
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply.No, taking this supplement will not be a problem. Just make sure you are not taking the medication after taking the supplement. You need to take the medication at least 45 minutes to an hour before you take the supplement as it may interfere with absorption of the medication.Other than that you can take the supplement for your weight loss.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much! It was of great help!
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
It was a pleasure to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to find the specific supplement.
I was told about this other supplement called XLS Fat Binder. Is that okay?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that is essentially the same thing as far as the mechanism of action is concerned. Same instructions as above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Thanks a lot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I havent been able to find the same XLS meducal pills. The shop people here recommend Raspberry K2 pills. Is that fine keeping in mind that i am on medication for PCOD
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I have little information on this product however, it contains caffeine and choline which can interfere with your medication. So, please read the leaflet enclosed before using it or consult your physician.Regards.