DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had ili treatment on my leg melanoma 4

Customer Question

I have had ili treatment on my leg for malignant melanoma 4 years aga.
I now have pain in the leg,mainly in the thigh muscle,which is preventing from walking properly.I am also liable to fall over because of weakness in the leg.Can I get any treatment for pain releif and also is it possible to stregthen the leg to facilitate better walking.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can not get treatment on line.First you need to know what the pain is.As yo describe it, this can be a lower spine disc problem.Unless there was surgical damage to the muscle.You need to see an orthopedist at this point, your GP will have to refer you.You can not get pain medications on line: illegal.If this is a spinal disc problem, you need testing and immediate therapy to stop it from progressing and to avoid surgery.Yes, it is possible to facilitate better waling with physiotherapy. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You are in the in box but no post.Further questions? Let me know.