Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My semen seems to be less in volume than it was one is was

my semen seems to be less in volume than it was one is was younger. I am 27 now and when I was 24 its was more voluminous. It is still the pearly white colour but just less in volume. Although when I am aroused (ie with a woman) there is a lot more. But I remember when I was younger I was producing more semen. I have had a semen analysis (when I was 25) and it came back normal it terms of the sperm count etc. But I am alarmed by the lack of semen ejected compared to previously. Although it is at least a t-spoon every time.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you are masturbating more frequently, this can cut down on your recovery time and decrease your semen and ejaculate volume.if you give yourself more time in between sexual activity, your semen volume will increaseyou don't have to be alarmed. your diet and fluid intake and time interval between sexual activity are the main factors which affect ejaculate volume.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks for accepting additional phone consult services.let me know when you would like to talk by phone.I am available now .