wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have been taking Feanolla pill 75 microgram film-coated tablets

Customer Question

I have been taking Feanolla pill 75 microgram film-coated tablets every day now for 18 weeks and today I have really bad period pains but am not bleeding. I feel like death and this is the first time I've had any such symptoms or problems with this pill and I don't understand what is happening to me. Please help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.The best, ***** ***** the only, thing to do about this is get into see your OB/GYN right away.I would call them ASAP and ask two things:1. How quickly can I get in for an appointment.2. Should I continue to take the feanolla.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't believe I have paid a total of £39 for an in-depth answer and all I've got after waiting 7 hours for a response is "make an appointment with your GP". I want my money back please. This service is absolutely appalling ūüė§ūüė°
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So if the doctor is available for this online conversation, why has he not sent me a reply??! I have been waiting since 10 minutes to 5 for a response from someone! And I'm really really angry now.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I had to help with my three year old grandson.I am calling now....
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
There was no answer. Please let me know what would be a good time to call you.I am in zulu -6 time zone (USA Central time)I look forward to talking to you soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not receive any phone call. You must have dialled the wrong number. I live in the uk, so you may have to put +44 in front of my number.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Our computer system dialed the number you gave.....let me try again right now.........Like they say:"To err is human. To really mess up you need a computer."calling now.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hmm.....didn't connect on your side again. My side connected just fine.Perhaps you have to enter your entire phone number including the country code into the box on your end. I'm not sure as I am just a worker bee and the Powers That Be don't let me in on how things work ;)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I've totally had it with this completely useless service now. I'm going to ring up on Monday and complain and get my money back. You can't even make a phone call. It's pathetic.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes well maybe but how the hell do I know what the code is???! I mean I was just asking a medical question for Christs sake! I have a science degree but not one in other countries' telephone codes!!! Don't you have some sort of system??! I mean - f**k me - this is ridiculous!
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Just a little glitch :(I'm sorry we have upset you.......No....put in your country code....not mine.I'm in the USA.Anyway, once again, sorry we have upset you. I wish you the very best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I know you're in the USA! Do you think I'm stupid?! I have just told you - but of course you don't listen - I don't know what my country code is! As far as I know it's +44 but if that doesn't work I have no idea. Anyway - this is not my job and I have completely run out of patience now. I can't believe you don't know how to ring a number in the uk but if this service is only for people in the us then it should say so on the f**king useless website.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Wow. Ok. Got it.I hope you feel better soon.