Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Dr david loads of wind today and two poos the ins is going

hi dr david loads of wind today and two poos the ins is going !
just for my anxiety so i can go out and relax tonight can you check these recent results for me thanks
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidsure I can check your results.must have been something you ate yesterday causing you gas today.I would not stress about gas and 2 bowel movements.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, I see your lab results.they are all good. nothing to worry aboutit is good to have slightly higher HDR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was panicking about pancreas and serious rubbish my doc says no it's ibs nothing more uktrasound is all good ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I agree with your doctor.your pancreas is fine.your anxiety is getting out of control.nothing to worry about.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The uktrasound of it is ok ? Did you read the result ? It says essentially normal in all ways what does that mean ? Also my ct of pancreas last year was perfect
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
the ultrasound is fine. nothing abnormal was found.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So the pancreas has been imaged and it's fine ? And the inflammation markers would have risen and I would have had pain and weight loss etc ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, the pancreas was seen on the ultrasoundit is fine.yes, you would have pain, weight loss, abnormal lab values if you had problems.you don't need to worryyou need to work on calming down your anxieties.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife says I need to go to the c b t counsellor more ? And get help to manage it
So for sure the pancreas is all good ?
And why do they say essentially normal on the report ?
Lab results would have been off as you say that makes sense !
Excellent rating on way
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, the pancreas is fine.your ultrasound scan was normal.there is absolutely nothing to worry about your pancreas
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So essentially normal means normal on the report ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, normal means normal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks ***** the ultrasound would see a size change or echoe pattern would be hard etc ?
And the inflamation markers would jump ?
Is that how I reassure myself on this ? Without troubling you ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
the ultrasound would have seen abnormalities in the pancreas.and your inflammatory markers and liver markers would be elevated if you had problems with your pancreaslet me know if you have other questions.please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todayThanks for using JustAnswers.com
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And you would know. I know that. ! Thanks so much
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forgot to ask with these results and scan the fatty liver I had us gone ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
no, the fatty liver you have does not go away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But the ultrasound and ct said no fat there and the alt is mid twenties has been for two years now. ?
Doc said no fatty deposites now at all
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
then I would trust your doctor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost 4 stone. Are you saying the fat is still there.
For your info the first ultrasound two years ago reports fatty deposites and the last two say normal no fat deposites ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
if your doctor says the fat is not there in your liver, I would trust your doctor I am glad you lose weight.that has reversed your fatty deposits in your liver. keep eating healthy and exercising and loosing weight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great I was just interested in your opinion I respect you
So in your opinion the fact the ultrasound and ct now rate it normal the images are the same colour as the spleen for your info.
While before they were white
You have seen the report.
So it is possible to burn the fat away like I have done ?
Also to finish pancreas is good too ?
Thanks for this il post a bonus for the extra answer.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, if you loose weight, you can reverse fatty deposit in your liver.yes, your pancreas is fine as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In your expert opinion do the ct scan liver normal and the ultrasound normal give us that evidence sir ? And the alt 29 gamma gt 8 ? Have a great evening.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, normal CT scan and normal ultrasound is evidence you don't have any more fatty liver.
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I'm going to keep running and excersing and keep to my current weight.
Then it should stay away. I also get CBC blood work to check the alt.
I take it you didn't realise I'd
Out so much weight ? And that my original ultrasound was white on imaging now the same colour as spleen.
And thank you for the pancreas info. My appetite and fitness are constant. Which would not be possible with pancreas issue.