Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I went to a strip club in Amsterdam and had a dance. I can

I went to a strip club in Amsterdam and had a dance. I can remember rubbing her breasts on my face and I can't remember if I did (I was a little intoxicated) but I may have licked her nipple for an extremely brief moment. I can't quite remember but I have been worried about whether that would put me at risk of contracting any serious STD's?
From what I remember the breast and nipple had no areas of sore or cut and I don't remember the feeling of any fluid. I occasionally make my gums bleed by flossing too hard or brushing too hard but other than that have no cuts on my mouth or gum area.
Just after I got back I felt ill and run down but I drank a lot more than I usually would there as it was a stag do so I was feeling very bad from that. For the last few weeks I have had cold and cough symptoms and a fungal rash. I saw a doctor and she said it's very common as I am a sports coach and am constantly sweating and wearing tight clothing. Also I work with a lot of people who have been ill as there is a virus going around at the moment. I am hoping this is all just a coincidence. Please tell me if I need to go and get tested.
Please help as I am very worried and am feeling extreme anxiety over it.
Thankyou
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.The contact you mention is a very trivial one and does not put you at a serious risk of STDs. You have seen your Doctor as well and s/he might have run every possibility through. You do not have any symptoms of an STD either, so I do not think there is any real need of getting an STD screening done for the mentioned contact.However, if you want your peace of mind, an STD screen can be done.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have any queries related to this.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou for the response. I guess what I want to finally ask is are there any chances at all of contracting an STD or HIV licking a nipple. What if the nipple did have a cut? I just want to rule out ever option possible so I can relax. Like you say maybe I go for a screening for peace of mind.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
No, there is no chance and it has never been reported either.For HIV you need an inoculum of HIV infected blood to go make contact with your blood and go in your blood stream.For other STDs, they would have appeared with some symptoms by now. But you did mention there were no sores on the nipples. So, no chances here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok this is good to hear. Like I said I know it's trivial and I cant even remember if I did make contact with my mouth but I vaguely remember something like that. If there were any visible sores or blood on her nipple I wouldn't have gone near them or let her come near me.Finally, worst case scenario of she did have a sore and I liked it would there be a chance of infection? Sorry for being so specific but you must understand I need some detail as I can't quite remember what happened.Thankyou
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Well, if that were the case, you would have shown symptoms by now - lesions or sores in the mouth. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the top right corner of the screen.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see. It was around 1 month ago and have no shown any symptoms like that. Obviously my biggest fear is that of HIV. If there is no chance of contracting that through this form of contact I will stop worrying about it??
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
There is none. HIV does not transmit with such contacts.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the top right corner of the screen.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou very much you have been 5 star quality.Is there 0 chance of infection no matter what the circumstance even if I by mistake didn't notice a sore? I'm almost certain there was nothing!!
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I doubt it because its been a few weeks now. Most of the STDs manifest themselves in 2 weeks. So, rest assured.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I said infection I just meant HIV. If there is no chance of contraction even if I missed a sore or something I will relax!! Sorry if I am repeating myself and thankyou for being patient.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
It's alright. HIV does not transfer through sores like this. Sores are not a sign of HIV either. So, you need not worry about contracting HIV from this contact.Hope this helps.Please click on the stars on top of the screen to rate me, that is the only way I receive credit for my time and service.Regards.
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou so muchI feel much better knowing that there is 0 chance of HIV contraction from this type of contact under any circumstance as that was my main worry.You have been very helpful and 5 stars is what I will rate you.Thankyou again.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh I forgot to as there is no way if she is lactating? Sorry I am very paranoid about the situation. Final question and I promise to tip as you have made me feel much better!! Thankyou again and hope my rating helps
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
No, not at all. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, for HIV you need blood in a certain amount to come in contact with your blood stream. It does not go like this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou very much