Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I am trying to conceive and am wanting to book in skin

I am trying to conceive and am wanting to book in for a skin laser treatment where I will have to take some medication prior to and after treatment as a precaution. I will be on a short course (5 days I think) of Aciclovir and Co-Amoxiclav during the week that I am ovulating and I would like to know if this is safe and does not pose any risk to the baby if I happen to conceive that week. Many thanks.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidacyclovir and co-amoxiclav are both safe to take when pregnant.so they are both safe to take if you are trying to conceive.so you are fine.good luck to youlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com