How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45977
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have folliculitous and I would like to know what I can do

Resolved Question:

I have folliculitous and I would like to know what I can do or use, please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidfolliculitis is a bacterial infection of the hair need to see a doctor to get on a course of oral and topical antibiotics to clear up bacterial you have a GP doctor who can give you a prescription for antibiotics?
Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Related Medical Questions