Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

You answered a question a couple of days ago

You answered a question for me a couple of days ago regarding my mother's ovarian cysts, thank you. I forgot to include that my mother is 86. I am assuming any complications that would result from her senior years would be addressed at her anaesthetic assessment but would her age alter your advice/referral?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Her age would not alter our advice or referral.She still requires a referral to a gynecologist and further assessment.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards