Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I know Appendix would extreme rather swift actioned symptoms

Customer Question

Hi I know Appendix would extreme rather swift actioned symptoms but I have heavy pain o my right side of stomach area which feels like it follows round my side to and even on my back. When I love feels like some one has inflated a baloon in that area and is very painful. I'm feeling weak, feverish and not well at all. Felt like this past 2days and not improving. Any idea madam\sir?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This type of pain is likely due to the obstructing kidney stone as well.When the stone gets stuck in the ureter, it can cause severe pain as you described.Ofcourse, appendicitis is still a possibility.You should go to the local hospital for a CT scan without any further delay.This is not likely a minor condition given the intensity of the pain.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: