wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am 67 and have prostate cancer and COPD recently I feel very

I am 67 and have prostate cancer and COPD recently I feel very cold inwardly all the time and totally lack energy to even get up of a morning, I do also have bad sweats but am on hormone treatment.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.What stage was your prostate cancer?What treatment did you have for your prostate cancer?Do you have any other symptoms?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had PSA of 98 now 2.6. Hormone inkections in stomach every 12 weeks. Aching muscles. Tiotropium, Prochlorperazine, Fluticasone, Ventolin, Fluoxetine, Quinine sulphate, sorry cannot remember name of hormone injection.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information.It is hard to pinpoint exactly what is causing your symptoms via chatting on the internet...and I am sure that you can understand this.That being said, given your history and ongoing symptoms I feel that it is time to stop trying to deal with this at home and make an appointment to see your doctor.It would be helpful if you could bring a journal of when you feel weak, what makes you feel better, how you are sleeping, what nights you are sweating etc when you see your doctor as this may help her to quickly get to the bottom of the problem.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply that was what I was thinking, just don't have any confidence in my doctor as my prostate cancer was missed for 6 years even though I had had the PSA blood test in 2007 and this was only diagnosed when I was taken into hospital with a blocked bladder and a gallon off urine in it in 2013.