Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

There,My sons has a complete heart block and is on the

Hi there,
My sons has a complete heart block and is on the waiting list for a pacemaker. Firstly he has been complaining of chest pain every night for the last week, which has been checked out by a 2 night stay in hospital and the results of his monitoring are being analysed by his cardiologist at the moment.
Only tonight along with the chest pain he has complained of back pain - is this something I should be concerned about please?
My son is nearly 4 years old and was diagnosed with the heart block just before his second birthday.Many thanks
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Sorry for the delayed response.Is his back tender to touch?Does the pain increases when he coughs or breathes deeply?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's very difficult to tell as he's only 3
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.If his symptoms are severe he must be seen in the emergency.If you think that he is not in a lot of pain he can wait.I do not think that the back pain is anything serious or anything to worry about.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards