Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Big red spot on stomach not itchy and doesnt appear to have

big red spot on stomach not itchy and doesnt appear to have any puss...thought it was just a normal spot but been there a few days now and is beginning to peel?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of the area?here are instructionstype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
spot photo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
photo attached
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
it could be eczemaor contract dermatitis.or a subaceous cyst possiblyit doesn't look like skin cancer.it doesn't look like folliculitis or a fungal infectioneczema usually responds well to steroid creams like hydrocortisone.do you have a primary care doctor you can show it to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant get appointment for 3 weeks! nothing major for me to be concerned about then? eczema isn't that likely to itch as had that in past. it isn't itchy or painful. just appeared and not disappeared.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
nothing major to be concerned about.eczema can be itchy or not.usually bug bites are painful or itchyusually fungal infections are itchy3 weeks is oklet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com