Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Had an extraction tooth next to it throb now dentist

Had an extraction tooth next to it throb for 8weeks now dentist said was infection in gum and scraped it away twice still hurt she had took Cray and saw no problem with tooth and wouldn't extract it tooth now got all teeth sensitive waiting for hospital appointment but that could take 3 month do u know what is wrong please
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
sounds like you might have a deeper infectionI would recommend oral antibiotics like clindamycin or augmentinare you on antibiotics?let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dentist won't give me anything she not bothered she's leaving it to hospital and they can't find her referral and it's been 4weeks
I noticed you rated negativeyou need to see your GP for antibiotics