DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Not been feeling well since last Saturday,went out

Hi not been feeling well since last Saturday,went out for lunch with my daughter shared a bt of wine and had one cocktail,on my arrival home and into the evening I started to feel not right,appetite not great but eating soup cereal plenty liquids,feel shivery on and off im a very upbeat positive person and this is getting me down,for about three nights I was getting up to the toilet two three times which is very unusual but this seems to have
subsided,also a very slight twinge when I pee but nothing that gives pain,my most comfy is in bed to b honest,i also suffer massiffly from white coat syndrome and I mean bad I cant even phone to get a doc app,this symptom came years ago and was put on a beta block for three month I have got over a few things but anything medical then im so nervous its rediculus,i have no enery and this is not me,i no I will have to go to doctor but haven't been for years and my lovely doctor has sadly retired.Im also very thirsty.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloGo to A&E.One could guess this is simply flu.However, you can not rule out a bacterial infection without testing.In addition, given your history, one needs to listen to your heart, and you need an ECG to measure your heart.They can give you something for your nerves at the time.Be prudent. Be safe. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had phone consultation with duty doctor totally different view but thanks he spoke in detail to me.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I am certainly happy to comment on his totally different view.Please click a positive, or I am not paid for my time.Come back if you have more to discuss. Positive ratings means we get our fee from just answer. Positive ratings are the only way we can provide this service as experts.