Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

PSA LEVEL in doctors words excellent "normal" but a lump found

Customer Question

PSA LEVEL in doctors words excellent "normal" but a lump found during the rectal examination
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Since PSA is not elevated, this lump is likely benign or harmless.Can be observed for now without any invasive procedure.Was the lump found in prostate?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am almost 92 years old what would be regarded as a normal reading of the prostate at that age
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Anything below 7 is fine.