Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I'm 30 years old and worried I have overian cancer..all

Customer Question

Hi I'm 30 years old and worried I have overian cancer..all my systoms seem to fit!! I have persistant bloating for nearly 3 weeks,lower back pain came into play last week..It feels like a rope is being tied around my belly and being pulled I have little bubbly feelings in my left overy
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.These symptoms that you are mentioning are nonspecific, meaning, they can happen with a large number of other conditions as well such as indigestion,or increased acidity or irritable bowel syndrome to name a few.To alleviate your anxiety I would recommend that you should have a scan i.e. an ultrasound scan of your ovaries and abdomen to make sure it is okay.But I am pretty sure this is nothing serious or anything to worry about.This session is open for any further questions.I would appreciate a rating by clicking on one of the stars at your end as that is the only way I am credited by the website on here.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi doctor,I find the symptoms are not to bad in the mornings...get worse durely the day!! I'm not in unbearable pain,just uncomfortable!! Also does a cancer tumour on the overys does it get worse in pain?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.
Cancer of the ovaries is usually painless to start with. It is only late in the course of the disease that it may cause pain in some people.Just get an ultrasound scan done.I am sure you should be okay.I think that these symptoms that you are having could be most likely due to irritable bowel syndrome which is such a common condition.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If I have on and off pain everywhere one day of back pain is a good sigh...always the bloating has gone and stomach cramps have gone? Is this a good sigh dr?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I had back pain for weeks and the bloating..it seems to gradually go!!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.
This is a good sign.VERY UNLIKELY to be cancer.Please rate me before we proceed by clicking on one of the stars.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Dr one day I would have bloating,next day back pain,next day pelvic pain,does overian cancer usually have all sytoms at once? it started with bloating that lasted 2 weeks but has gone? I seem to have one of the sytoms each day..but not all sytoms at once!!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your response.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the stars at your end and submit your rating before we proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did you get my last reply dr
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.
Yes I got your last reply but I would appreciate it if you rate me before we proceed.