DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I've pain running down back of my legs and along soles of my

I've pain running down back of my legs and along soles of my feet. I am very stiff first thing in the morning also. What do these symptoms sound like.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis sounds like lower spine disc disease.Even compression on the cord.You need an MRI of the lower spine. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it's lower disc disease is it an operation or can phsyio sort it.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Physio is tried first in almost all cases. I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.