Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I think I have a Anal fissure and a hemororaid can you have

I think I have a Anal fissure and a hemororaid can you have both?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, you could have bothhemorrhoids are more common than anal fissures.an anoscopy would be able to tell if you have an anal fissure.avoiding constipation can help hemorrhoids and anal fissure.you can avoid constipation by eating more fruits and vegetables and prunes and drinking more water.let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. It feels as if I'm passing glass, and today has been the worse I bled quite a lot, so I had a look and there was a bulbous lump is that a hemororaid? Is it normal to keep bleeding?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
it is not normal to keep bleeding.even with hemorrhoid bleeding it should stopyou should see your GP doctor and get a rectal exam.you need a stool testyou might need a steroid suppository to help calm down hemorrhoids.do you have a GP doctor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I was planning on making a appointment tomorrow but will probably be 2 weeks before I'm seen. So just wanted to know it's not something I need to really worry about?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
worrying will not helpyou need to work on softening your stooleating a bland dietavoiding constipation.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com